Mosaic has many APIs and extensibility points to easily integrate with external software and hardware platforms. This is in addition to its wide range of dedicated instrument integrations (for further details on these please refer to our Integrations page). The most typical points of integration are:
- Integrations with external chemical and/or biological registration systems for substance information
- Providing plate map information to downstream assay results systems, through push or pull schemes (see our page on Genedata Screener integration for an example of this)
- Integration with a variety of automation platforms including liquid handlers, automated stores, weigh stations, 2D-barcode rack scanners and more. See our Integrations page for more details.
- Mosaic can consume corporate user data, typically through LDAP
- It is possible to write applications that interact with Mosaic using Mosaic’s published APIs