Location & Times:
Omni Parker House, 60 School Street, Boston, MA 02108
The UGM will take place in the King room located in the Mezzanine (1 floor above the lobby)
Wednesday 14 November, 16:30-18:30
Thursday 15 November, 09:00-15:00
About the Mosaic UGM:
Titian invites all Mosaic users to our 2018 user group meeting (UGM) in Boston, USA.
Our UGMs are free to attend, but places are limited – so please register below to reserve your seat, and share this information with your colleagues.
This year's Boston meeting follows directly on from the SLAS Americas 2018 Sample Management Symposium, which has more details here.
Top 5 reasons to attend a Mosaic UGM:
- Get help with daily tasks from our technical team, and learn how the latest release of Mosaic and future product roadmap will support your work
- Take your user skills to the next level with one-to-one time with our experts in hands-on demonstrations
- Give recommendations to shape future development plans by participating in round-table discussion groups on key topics
- Get tips and best practice from key industry partners and other Mosaic customers
- Develop valuable relationships with experts and peers