Location & Times:
Evergreen Laurel Hotel 上海长荣桂冠酒店
No.1136, Zuchongzhi Road, Pudong District, 201203, Shanghai, China
Wednesday 18 September, 09:00-17:00
The Mosaic Asian User Group Meeting Agenda will be available shortly.
About the Mosaic UGM:
Titian invites all Mosaic users to our 2019 user group meeting (UGM) in Shanghai, China.
Our UGMs are free to attend, but places are limited – so please register below to reserve your seat, and share this information with your colleagues.
Top 5 reasons to attend a Mosaic UGM:
- Get help with daily tasks from our technical team, and learn how the latest release of Mosaic and future product roadmap will support your work
- Take your user skills to the next level with one-to-one time with our experts in hands-on demonstrations
- Give recommendations to shape future development plans by participating in round-table discussion groups on key topics
- Get tips and best practice from key industry partners and other Mosaic customers
- Develop valuable relationships with experts and peers