Location: Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
SLAS SM overview
SLAS Americas Sample Management brings together education, case studies and best practices in sample management, to address these prevalent trends and concepts:
- biological compounds and samples require the same attention and care previously paid only to small molecule libraries
- support a growing array of human disease relevant assays and models
- the necessary quality programs and regulatory awareness
- best practices for sharing samples required due to the rise in collaborations between institutions .
Join Titian application specialists on our booth to gain practical tips on sample and biospecimen management gained from 20 years working with biopharma. You can learn about:
- Managing biospecimens: it doesn't have to spoil your day! Read our blog
- Improving workflows by automatically logging workflow steps and providing context-relevant information using augmented reality
- Delivering seamless integration of lab equipment and workflows - watch our liquid handling integration video
If you are also visiting this event, and would like to learn more about Mosaic software, please contact us to arrange a meeting.