Location: Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
SLAS SM overview
SLAS Americas Sample Management brings together the latest education, case studies and best practices in sample management, addressing these prevalent trends and concepts:
- biological compounds and samples require the same attention and care previously paid only to small molecule libraries
- support a growing array of human disease relevant assays and models
- the necessary quality programs and regulatory awareness
- best practices for sharing samples required due to the rise in collaborations between institutions .
Join Titian Software application specialists for practical sample management solutions gained from 20 years of working with biopharma:
- Improving workflows by automatically logging workflow steps and providing context-relevant information using augmented reality
- Delivering seamless integration of lab equipment and workflows - watch our liquid handling integration video
- compound managers - managing biological samples doesn't have to spoil your day! Read our blog
If you are also visiting this event, and would like to learn more about Mosaic software, please contact us to arrange a meeting.