Applications in Pharma and BioPharma demand that large collections are managed across many sites, and the high-throughput of sample handling is often done with automated storage and sample preparation robotics.
A sample management setup must be able to cope with high sample throughput, multiple users and access-points, a diverse range of sample types, and offer comprehensive inventory, sample and process tracking.
Mosaic for Pharma and BioPharma
Mosaic is used extensively in the Pharma and BioPharma sector to manage the preparation, storage and distribution of compounds, biologicals and reagents, from small molecules through to DNA and cell lines.
- All scales of operations supported, from single labs to enterprise-wide, multi-site setups
- Mosaic Manual Stores, Automated Stores and PDA-based Stores Picking and Placing, provide options for storage and picking according to the scale of operations
- Mosaic Ordering ensures a seamless sample request and supply chain, even across multiple sites
- Mosaic’s Liquid Handling modules optimise the preparation and formatting of solution-based samples
- Neat sample handling is fully supported with Mosaic Weighing and Receipt
- Detailed audit trails are maintained, tracking all sample preparation steps
- Connectivity modules allow seamless inter-linking with existing IT infrastructure including sample registration systems and assay results analysis systems for easy data exchange
- Ideal for use in regulated environments
Mosaic is highly configurable and flexible. Titian works with each of its customers to configure a Mosaic system that supports its sample management workflows and business operational rules.
If you have specific site or application requirements please contact us and our team of Application Consultants will be able to advise on the best setup for you.
Looking for more information?
Please visit Mosaic Software to learn more about our sample management software and its capabilities.
Download our white paper ‘How to provide a flexible and responsive assay plate preparation system’ (425 KB PDF file).
Check which instruments we can integrate with Mosaic by downloading our integrations list (354 KB PDF file).